webABC site

webABC site

I have re-done the BB webABC site with a view to making it more "user-friendly", mainly by arranging the material in table format.

The "parent directory" is http://www.capeirish.com/webabc/. There’s a "quick read-me" file in there that will help you get started.

This whole endeavor is a (perpetual) "work in progress", so please let me have comments, suggestions, etc. that you think might be helpful.

Have fun!

Posted by .

Re: webABC site

Nothing to contribute in the way of advice other than to say it’s back to being much easier to navigate, but thanks for all your work, it’s been very helpful over the years.

Good luck with This Zouki ..
I’ll be back to check out that link again later !
Best - jim,,,
f4

Apparently I forgot to comment here… so let me just echo Kevin and thank you for this great resource! I only just remembered this thread when I was looking up some stuff on your site once again. :~)

Since you’re asking for suggestions: Maybe it would be better to provide the ABC files as plain text rather than rich text, so that they’re easier to import into ABC software… but that’s just a very minor point really. Keep it up!