Can anyone identify this tune from the album Ceol Aduaidh?

Can anyone identify this tune from the album Ceol Aduaidh?

We have the album Ceol Aduaidh. Here is a link on Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/Aduaidh-Mairead-Mhaonaigh-Frankie-Kennedy/dp/B000005CTM The first track is called Rileanna, which I have come to learn is not the title of the tune, just a word that means "reel." The CD is not mine, it’s in my boyfriend’s car CD player and it looks like I’ll have to endure another go-through of his Chinese pipa music before that one comes around again. I have been doing a fruitless tune search and cannot find the bits I can remember (I’m not really sure what key it is in.) Does anyone know its real name so I can find it?

Also if you know the name of the two mazurkas that come after it in the album, please tell me. Everywhere I’ve heard them they are played together but I have never known what their names are. They are always listed as just "mazurkas".

Re: Can anyone identify this tune from the album Ceol Aduaidh?

Tommy People’s followed by the Roving Bachelor (1st track).

Thank you so much. It turned out the tune I was looking for was If We Hadn’t Any Women In The World. I think I could get away with playing this both at the Irish and the American old-time sessions I attend. And it’s a great tune regardless. Thanks for showing me that there are actually whole albums listed here.

A quick Gaeilge lesson: ‘Rileanna’ is actually the plural (reels). ‘Ril’ is the singular. There should be fadas on the ‘i’ in each of those, but I’m on my phone and can’t do it easily. Class dismissed.