Tony MacMahon interview
Longish interview with Tony MacMahon on RTE Radio 1 this afternoon: you can download it here if you can access this link, look for the link Parkinsons or Tony MacMahon interview, http://www.rte.ie/radio1/podcast/podcast_liveline.xml
In summary it transpires:
- he’s in India at present without a box to play!
- he doesn’t have Parkinson’s disease
- he does have a fierce tremor in his right hand
- he can currently cope with this by smoking a bit of weed
- he’s writing an autobiography or memoir
- he also mentioned that he’s suffered badly from depression but in a better place now
- as straight up and honest as ever in his views!
So mixed bag of news in it.