Tune titles for recording of a house concert, May 06, N.J. with Caoibhin O’Rallaigh and Willie Kelly?

Tune titles for recording of a house concert, May 06, N.J. with Caoibhin O’Rallaigh and Willie Kelly?

Someone kindly gave me a recording of this house concert [forget who] years ago. There are some wonderful tunes on it. If anyone was at this or has a friend who was and who might have a list of the tunes they ran through [a lot…37 on my cd] I would be grateful. If not, guess I’ll have to turn to TunePal. 🙂 I’ve got id’s for about half of them. Regards, PaleAle

Re: Tune titles for recording of a house concert, May 06, N.J. with Caoibhin O’Rallaigh and Willie Kelly?

Is it a commercial recording? If so, where can I buy it? If not, could you share it on Dropbox or the like? I’d love to hear it and might be able to help with tune titles.

Re: Tune titles for recording of a house concert, May 06, N.J. with Caoibhin O’Rallaigh and Willie Kelly?

Not commercial. If I can make Dropbox work it might be possible.

I’ve taken quite a few workshops with him, I may be able to help.