Mighty craic revisited

Mighty craic revisited

Sorry if there’s an earlier post about this, but I’ve been disconnected for a long while and I have no time to search the site properly, so I’ll ask the question straight away:

Is the Mighty Craic recording finished??
How can I get a copy?

Again, many thanks to those of yee who are working in this project.

Re: Mighty craic revisited

Not done yet! Sandy is working on the tracks, we’ve got a few straggling bits here and there that need to catch up, Max is sending me the info for the liner notes and graphics and then I’ll need to do those…so stay tuned!

thanks Zina. You’re always there!!

I wish I could stay stuned, but I’m far too busy with this fe*@#ng work of mine.

All the best.

I can’t remember, is this going to be a pay-for-it enterprise (benefiting TheSession.org) or a download-for-free enterprise?

If it’s going to be free, might I suggest making the MP3’s (that are ready) available?

If not, I’ll just wait… 🙂

No way, then we don’t get our royalties!

Posted by .

The problem with downloading mp3s, which is a good idea, is that no one had a server that could handle that kind of bandwidth usage. So we decided to go with an mp3 disc, and everyone will pay for their own copy and shipping, by using Mixonic.

I’m not *always* here, it’s just that much of my daily work is done at a computer, so I just leave a window up. 🙂

Can you close that window, Zina, please. there’s a bit of a draught.

Joe

Fresh air is necessary for healthy bodies, Joe…*smirk*

Well, I work all day with the computer, and I cannot afford to leave the window up …. 🙁

Spoiled brat, that’s me, wi-fi broadband…you should see me on dial-up, it’s hilarious.

Sorry, Zina, I’m still working on those notes and whatnot. I think I have all the info scattered over my computer, so I’ll put it all in one place, and send it to you ASAP! Sorry I’m taking so long with everything.

That’s okay, I only just got back from yet another trip to SF, so I’m still catching up myself, Max.

What’s Mixonic.

What’s Mixonic? is it some kind of mode like dorian, aeolian etc?

Posted by .

oh, now i get it, using mixonic to make the mp3-discs, not payment …

Posted by .

Zina, am I waiting for a few more tracks from you??? I’m just about finished with everything I have (except for those darn RealAudio files, I’ll have to record them as analog files and resample them.)

Just got back into town from a trip to SF and am all at sixes and sevens — I should be able to get to that stuff tonight, Sandy, and send it out first thing tomorrow!

Any progress in the Mighty Delay Recording (sorry - couldt’nt resist)?

Can I trust the availability will be mightlily announced?