Ryanair and their passenger (video)

Ryanair and their passenger (video)

I bumped into this one today as its going viral and immediatly thought bout here (also since we have a bunch of airplane related topics lately)

https://youtu.be/nrpG5GCoGhI

Re: Ryanair and their passenger (video)

I feared the worst

😉

Anyone notice the song is not irish..

Posted by .

But as someone in Scotland told me, after introducing it as Irish, "everyone thinks it is" - just because the Pogues did it! We were all shouting "Salford, Salford!" from afar. Actually he was lucky not to be dragged off feet first!

That was so bloody awful. I’m going to feel pissed off with you all day for posting that Dutchie! On a previous topic, I just realised that Dirty Old Town, as good a song as it was when Ewan McColl sang it, and the Pouges did it, is now on my list of music that I just don’t like.

Posted by .

Haha no need to feel pissed Gobby ;) I actually had preferred to hear some real session going on in that plane as well :P

I am just SO disappointed that I have never been asked to play my button box at airport security: I thought that was the ultimate test to make sure you hadn’t stuffed it full of illicit substances? Mind you, they had a pretty good look down my tin whistle!

Ryanair? How did he get the box on? I’ve flown a few times with Easyjet who state there are no exceptions to the hand baggage dimensions, but if ye talk nice at the baggage drop, you get to take your fiddle on as hand luggage. Ryanair though start at £50 to bring on a musical instrument.
Lots of room in that video clip? Gawd help us, if that’s Ryanair I don’t know! Brace position? Not enough room between seats to get yer head between yer knees to kiss yer arse goodbye!
The Happy Flier
aka Alex!