Musik Bohner and his concertina from HELL Youtube

Musik Bohner and his concertina from HELL Youtube

Hi, I know this is a bit off the track. However I would like to ask if it is possible to get a book of chord notation for a C/G anglo concertina. Next question, do I have a snowflakes chance in Hell of playing this music on my concertina, Or do I have to invest in whatever he is playing. Like I said, "off the beaten track" enjoy the music. Kind regards from Jan.

Re: Musik Bohner and his concertina from HELL Youtube

Who is Musik Bohner? You mention YouTube, but there’s no link. Could you add one, please, so I can widen my knowledge of the more esoteric branches of folk music?

I should have added that I’ve tried searching for Musik Bohner in both YouTube & Google; and not a trace of him.

Brian Hayden patented the Hayden duet as far as I know he never played the McCann.
The English Concertina is designed for chordal playing , however to say that any system of Concertina is easier to play chords on is an over simplification, much depends on the individual concerned.

Thanks for that, AB. Amazing the difference an umlaut can make in a search engine.

Thanks Guys, for advancing my knowledge on these mysteries. My skills are only mid range ability. Not a lot of interaction with other players. Looks like a duet is required. Peter Anderson posted Music Boehner to me on FB. Enjoy and thank you. Jan