Dermott Byrne, Brid Harper and Steve Cooney playing in London tonight - BUT NOT ADVERTISED!!!

Dermott Byrne, Brid Harper and Steve Cooney playing in London tonight - BUT NOT ADVERTISED!!!

Dermott Byrne, Brid Harper and Steve Cooney on Dec 2nd at the Irish Cultural Centre Hammersmith

I’m really annoyed that I’ve missed this, these great musicians rarely if ever come to London.
I would have gone to this concert but have only just found out about it a few minutes ago (Sat 2nd Dec. at 8.30pm.) It is NOT advertised on their website or Facebook page - I don’t think they want an audience at their music events!!

It looks like they are running the venue in the same amateurish way as they did before they moved - they were closed for about 4 years and reopened in March 2017.

Re: Dermott Byrne, Brid Harper and Steve Cooney playing in London tonight - BUT NOT ADVERTISED!!!

Don’t know if you’ve ever run a non-profit organisation of any scale, Gromit, but if you have you’ll know that there’s a lot you didn’t know about before you got involved. It’s easy to criticise, but whoever the person was who didn’t post an ad, they had plenty else to do.

Try dropping them a line and saying you were sorry you missed it, and where you would have been likely to see adverts for it had they been posted.

Posted by .

Re: Dermott Byrne, Brid Harper and Steve Cooney playing in London tonight - BUT NOT ADVERTISED!!!

What a shame. See if there is an email list you can get on for future events.

"Don’t know if you’ve ever run a non-profit organisation of any scale, Gromit, but if you have you’ll know that there’s a lot you didn’t know about before you got involved."
I’m aware of that Callum but the centre was running from 1995 until 2008 so it’s not like they’re new to the game and not advertising this event is ridiculous, this is one of only two venues in London that promotes ITM

Posted by .