O’Carolan Project - Ailie Robbertson

O’Carolan Project - Ailie Robbertson

Thought some of you might be interested in this massive undertaking by renowned harp player, Ailie Robertson: she is doing a "tune a day" from the repertoire of O’Carolan, starting on 1st January 2018. For those of you who might not know Ailie, she was originally from Edinburgh, and has an excellent reputation as a teacher, solo and group artist, including playing with "The Outside Track" band. (Oh, and she is very highly qualified in genetics!) As such, I’m not sure if it this post is on the correct page, but if interested, you can follow it on Facebook, here: https://www.facebook.com/theocarolanproject/

Re: O’Carolan Project - Ailie Robertson

Sorry, one b in Robertson!

Re: O’Carolan Project - Ailie Robbertson

Thanks for the link!

Pity as I won’t do Facebook.

Re: O’Carolan Project - Ailie Robertson

Might well be available via her website too: will check and send the link if so.

Thats Alpinerabbit!

That was meant to be THANKS! I’m sure it’s not me, being such a stickler for spelling (Thanks Mum!) - predictive text getting it wrong all the time!

So the video isn’t Alpinerabbit?

Posted by .

Oh dear, now I’m more confused than ever…..but having looked at Alpinerabbit’s profile, it doesn’t really match Ailie’s, so I guess not! Thanks again to AR for posting AR’s video! And thanks for asking, AB.

Sorry, Trish. I think Ailie Robertson is not the same person as our fellow forum member known as Alpinerabbit. That would be another level of strange. So I want to thank you (Trish) and Alpinerabbit for the video link; but most of all ~ Cheers, Ailie Robbertson for your O’Carolan Project.

Posted by .

I profusely apologize for transiently being suspected to be a proficient harpist ;-)