"Music at the Crossroads", new Irish music radio programme on DSFM

"Music at the Crossroads", new Irish music radio programme on DSFM

Hi all,

I run a new radio programme featuring a Irish traditional music on Dublin South FM. It runs on Tuesday evenings 6-7pm GMT. You can catch it locally on 93.9FM, online via DSFM’s website or through a podcast on my new MixCloud page: https://www.mixcloud.com/patrickcumminsmusic/

I’m open to suggestions regarding material so feel free to email me: patrickcumminsmusic@gmail.com. Also willing to mention events and sessions if you would like some publicity.

The first podcast has been uploaded today. Even our very own Kenny Hadden gets a mention thanks to a recording he gave me of Marcas Hernon! Thanks Kenny.

Best,

Patrick

Re: "Music at the Crossroads", new Irish music radio programme on DSFM

Good stuff! Thanks.

Using the Mixcloud app to listen. Nice balance of talk and tunes.

Thanks for that. Listened to most of the podcast this morning and really enjoyed it.

Great stuff Patrick, just finished listening to the podcast - I’ll be a regular listener!

Had a brief listen, excellent presentation and knowledgeable broadcaster, well worth a listen.

Good job, Patrick. I enjoyed the programme - very well presented. I was surprised at how good the Marcus Hernon track came across, considering its’ origins.
If you need any help with Scottish input for the programme, please get in touch.
Best wishes, Kenny

Posted by .

Excellent! Thanks for letting us know. I drive quite a bit and another podcast is great.