For Sale: Patrick Olwell Cocus 6-key Pratten + Northwind Case + Cover $7,000

For Sale: Patrick Olwell Cocus 6-key Pratten + Northwind Case + Cover $7,000

Perfect condition. Price firm. These have sold for over $10,000. This was Olwell’s personal flute for a year and a half.
It’s about ten years old. No splits, cracks, warps, etc. Engraved rings. Plays beautifully, in perfect tune, with great volume. The Northwind leather-covered case has always been carried inside a protective fitted case cover.
There is a ten year + wait for a flute like this. I believe that the lowest price they sell for on eBay is in the range of $8,000.
Buyer will pay for and determine method of shipping and kind of insurance. Registered USPS mail and $200 insurance to cover will ensure safe handling and no tax for international shipping.
My reason for selling has nothing to do with the flute itself. I need the money for another project.
At some point I will post pictures. Patrick Olwell will guarantee that I am legit and that the flute itself is genuine.

http://forums.chiffandfipple.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=106143

Re: For Sale: Patrick Olwell Cocus 6-key Pratten + Northwind Case + Cover $7,000

Several years ago, I bought an Olwell keyless flute from David, and I’ve been very pleased, both with the transaction and with the quality of the flute. I’d highly recommend this keyed Olwell that David is selling. At my age, I’m not prepared to take the step up to a keyed flute. However, I imagine that the right player will make great music with the keyed Olwell.

Re: For Sale: Patrick Olwell Cocus 6-key Pratten + Northwind Case + Cover $7,000

Lovely David, I wish… I too can vouch for Mr. Levine, a long time member and contributor to this site…

Thanks to you both for the support. I very much appreciate it.
David

Count me in too. I’ve done business with Davy before and would do it again in a heartbeat, 10/10.