Congratulations in order

Congratulations in order

I know the man will be too modest to mention it himself but congratulations are in order to our very own Kenny who has just been inducted into the Scottish Traditional Music Hall of Fame.

https://projects.handsupfortrad.scot/hall-of-fame/kenny-hadden/

Like myself, Kenny may(?) have ambivalent views re awards and the like. However, I’d like to assure him and everyone else here that, on this occasion, the recognition is greatly deserved. Also, aside from his unquestionable contribution to traditional music, Kenny is also a great guy to meet in the pub or wherever which counts for such a lot too.

Re: Congratulations in order

A very helpful chap is Kenny. Well deserved accolade from his contemporaries. And what can be better than that!

Good man, Kenny!

Posted by .

Congratulations!

Posted by .

Congratulations, Kenny! Well done!

Wow—Congratulations!

A just reward, Kenny. You deserve it.

Congrats Kenny :)

Congratulations, Kenny! Well deserved!

Kenny, you are a gentleman and a scholar!

Well, thanks very much to you all. [ Cheque in the post, Johnny Jay :) ]. This came out of the blue a few weeks back, and all I will say is that it is very gratifying to get a bit of formal recognition for doing something I love so much. If it gives me a platform to preach for the flute to have a similar status in Scotland as it enjoys in Ireland, then I’m going to take it. The work goes on !
Cheers, Kenny.

Posted by .

Good stuff, Kenny, congrats!

Well done Kenny! Also well done for being able to buy a simple system flute for a tenner! (Although it was a year or two ago….)

Yessssss!

That’s great news - Congratulations Kenny

I concur. Congrats, Kenny, and thanks for all those times you help me and everyone else out by identifying a tune, giving and/or confirming information, etc. I hope you know how helpful every little thing is for beginners such as myself. Well done.

Nice to see good work recognized.

good man yerself, Kenny! and thanks for the numerous times you’ve helped out with a tune request

Bon Accord!

- Mix

Congrats. Great to see your effort acknowledged.

Jim

Congratulations Kenny. He was brilliant for me when I couldn’t find Sean Ryan’s CD. Thanks again for the kindness.

Thanks for posting this, Johnny Jay. Kenny’s a keeper.

Posted by .

Re: Congratulations Kenny!

Llongyfarchiadau!!! Well deserved… Keep up the good works…

Congratulations Kenny! How wonderful!

Congratulations Kenny.Well deserved!