FOR SALE: Page "Geared Peg" Vintage Banjo Tuners (from a Paramount)

FOR SALE: Page "Geared Peg" Vintage Banjo Tuners (from a Paramount)

Up for sale are some original Page "Geared Peg" banjo tuners. I have THREE available and am selling them individually.

These pegs are in excellent condition for their age and, when removed, were working very well - turning smoothly and holding their tuning stably. They were removed from a Paramount Style A tenor, made in 1929. All parts, including the peg itself, are original.

To the best of my knowledge, these tuners were used on all models of Paramount banjos and most likely some other manufacturers/models of the 1920s/1930s as well.

This would be an ideal purchase for some one in need of a replacement tuner/tuners for their vintage banjo who want to keep the original genuine look.

Included with each tuner are the two original mounting screws and sleeve/ferrule which gets inserted into the peghead during installation.

These tuners are located in Sydney, Australia but I am willing to ship worldwide for a very reasonable cost. Also happy to discuss a bit of a deal if you need more than one.

Any questions, or if you need any more photos, please don’t hesitate to ask.

$200 AUD each ono - keep in mind that will end up substantially less in USD/EUR!!

Listed elsewhere as well