Session.org app/ trouble staying logged in

Session.org app/ trouble staying logged in

Hi all
I used use the session.org app some years ago, and then I just went through a phase of just mainly reading the weekly email updates which are v handy.
I’ve been using the site more recently, tried to download the app on my iPhone and it’s not to be found. Does it still exist?
On the site I tick the ‘stay logged in’ box but I always get logged out..it only really matters when you’re posting but I’d be grateful for any info/comments on this.

Re: Session.org app/ trouble staying logged in

There isn’t a separate app. If you add the website to your iPhone’s home screen, it will behave just like an app.

So when you’re in Safari and you visit thesession.org, tap that share icon at the bottom (the one like a box with an arrow coming out the top), and in the options there you’ll see "add to home screen".

From then on, you’ll have an icon on your phone’s screen that you can tap whenever you want to use the site, and like I said, it will behave just like an app. There’s never actually been a separate app—it’s always been just the website, so what you were using a few years back wasn’t downloaded through the app store.

I don’t know what the problem with the "remember me" option not working is—is this happening on the iPhone or on desktop?

iPhone.
Thanks for all that Jeremy.

If you keep getting logged out you may want to check if the browser used on your phone clears your history (incl cookies/logins etc) automatically every time you close said browser. Its a setting that exists and know can cause this.

I haven’t been able to remain logged into thesession for about three months. I’ve gone through my FireFox settings extensively for cookies, blockers and what have you - all to no avail. Now I simply read the discussions and if I want to access thesession I log in manually. It’s a drag but that’s all that’s left. Now all I have to do is figure out why TunePal can no longer access the microphone on my Macintrash because that stopped working yesterday.

I use this site on my iPhone and on my Mac (both with Safari). No login problems here at all.

I cleared the "site data and cache" (Firefox|Preferences|Privacy & Security) which was sitting at 1 Gb of data. Now my login works again. Now if I could just get TunePal to work again. I keep remembering that adage: "To err is human, to really mess up, it takes a computer".