Anyone know a source to obtain this Kevin Griffin cd (or a download)?

Anyone know a source to obtain this Kevin Griffin cd (or a download)?

Hi I’ve been trying to locate a copy of the CD: KEVIN GRIFFIN: TRADITIONAL IRISH MUSIC FROM DOOLIN, CO. CLARE (first released as DOWN IN DOOLIN on cassette). Here’s the reference to it:

https://thesession.org/recordings/642

Homestead records shows it listed - but I’ve emailed them twice to see how to go about ordering it and have never received a response. Does anyone know how to contact Kevin Griffin himself to inquire about a copy? Any help/info will be appreciated. I love this guy’s playing.

Re: Anyone know a source to obtain this Kevin Griffin cd (or a download)?

If you;re such a fan, I’m hoping you’ve at least checked out all his live playing on YouTube.

Thank you kkrell for your comments. I have seen the offerings listed above but was hoping for something a little bit more reasonable than the $40 US dollar deal (Amazon UK). I have watched a ton of his Youtube videos and have pretty much wore out his Live At The Burren Centre, Kilfenora CD. Good good stuff. I love the tone he’s getting on that Burren Centre CD. I may have to consider the UK deal, but that’s a bit more than I was hoping to spend. Again, thanks for your comments.

Try asking Kevin himself, as "ceili" suggests. If he doesn’t have a copy he can sell you, or doesn’t know where you could find one, ask him if he’d object to someone making a copy for you.

Posted by .

Private message sent regarding a source.

I do have the original cassette, have digitalised it and would be happy to make a copy available BUT ONLY if all other purchasable sources fail AND if Kevin gives his explicit consent. (I would never disrespect a fellow musician by breaching his copyright and thus damaging his livelihood.)