3 part reel

Re: 3 part reel

Jenny’s Chickens !

Thank you!!

Neither tunepal or tunedb, nor my feeble brain could come up with it!

Tunepal never works for me either! And it is a pretty well-known reel…………..

Yes I knew I’d heard that one a bunch - it was driving the ocd part of my brain (which is most of it) crazy!

tunepal doesn’t match it because it’s being played in Amin and not Bmin, go into to settings on tunepal and change the fundamental to C and it will find it.

it’s a shame tunepal doesn’t have a key independent search or at least the possibility to search in different keys.. eg when a tune is in D, it would be good to have the capability to also search in C, G and A (or if it was Dmin we could search in Amin, Emin, Bmin), unfortunately there are limited fundamentals otherwise we would be able to do it (manually)

I didn’t think about looking in tunepal’s settings - I’ll try that next time (actually I’m probably just going to ask all of you again so you can tell me in 3 seconds what I couldn’t find in an hour of messing around with various tune search tools)

There is one A dor setting here for Jenny’s chickens - tunepal must look at only the first setting?

Thanks!

yes, Tunepal just looks at the first setting and sometimes the first settings are pretty bad, so it also doesn’t find tunes for that reason. tunepal is generally quicker than this site.