Boxwood Olwell for Sale

Boxwood Olwell for Sale

Hey I’m selling a very nice Boxwood Olwell Keyless D.

I bought it a year ago, and have rarely played it, its basically in brand new condition.

I live in Belfast, email if your interested in buying it, btw it cost me 1500 pound and I had to wait almost a year and a half for it.

Many Thanks
Kess

Posted by .

Re: Boxwood Olwell for Sale

I’m keen to know, Kess. After all that time and all that money, why the change of heart?

Posted by .

Kess, I’m wondering, from your profile if you’re selling it b/c you are playing and enjoying instruments other than the flute right now. If so, and you can afford to keep it, my advice is to hang on to it. I once had a lovely Martin New Yorker guitar which I sold because I was moving and didn’t have space for it and my other instruments in the little VW beetle I was driving back then and I wasn’t playing much steel-stringed guitar. After a while, however, I missed having a steel-string guitar and bought an Ovation to replace it. But I’ve always missed that little Martin and now would have to save for years to be able to afford to buy one. Chet

Posted by .

It really is a lovely flute both to look at and play, and I would really like to hold on to it , but I already have a blackwood Olwell and that’s my personal preference…. and I’m playing more silver flute these days….. and I need the dosh! :)

Posted by .

By the way its a Nicholson model with a two piece middle section.

Flute and Case are in Immaculate Condition.

K

Posted by .

Hey Kess,

Are you still selling the Olwell? I’ve tried to get in touch. I’d like to get more info if I could. Thanks!!

Its sold sorry

Posted by .