Final version of my March Morning Drive

Final version of my March Morning Drive

First of all a big thanks to you who showed interest in my previous post of this tune. Very helpful and constructive feedback. This is what I believe will be my final version of the tune..
https://youtu.be/8T0YwYzG5nk

Posted by .

Re: Final version of my March Morning Drive

that’s lovely Ketil, I think you’ve really nailed it this time. I’m definitely going to learn this one.

Thanks a lot, Christy! I would love to hear it played by someone else. What is your instrument of choice? :-)

Posted by .

Beautiful tune, played wonderfully. Let’s just say that this one goes deep, if you know what I mean. The harmonics are impressive. I’ll play it on flute first, then attempt it with the harmonics on tenor guitar, maybe finger-style classical guitar where the harmonics maybe possible. Really glad you did this.

Thank you Ross! Very much appreciated! I would be very honoured and proud if you play it!

Posted by .

Ketil, not sure yet, mandolin, button accordion or harmonica - maybe acoustic guitar in drop D, I’ll try them all, see what I like best!

Nice tune and nice playing

I would love to hear either and all of the instruments! Thanks a lot Donough.

Posted by .

What a ripper little tune. Most impressive.
I reckon I should have a crack at this on the p/a (have to forgo the harmonics, but I’ll think of sumthin’).

Thanks a lot Peter! Much appreciated! The p/a? Whats that? :-)

Posted by .

Lovely tune!

Thank you joe! Glad you liked it!

Posted by .

@Ketil.
I was browsing around the site just came back to this thread and found your question from 2 days ago.
I’m really surprised that someone else hasn’t jumped in and answered already.
p/a = piano accordion. :)

Great to see the dots - thanks to jeff.
I’m keen to write it up (Musescore) and have a go at it. Sounds to me like it might be fast enough to be used as a dance tune (if you don’t mind).
Love the way you played it. Harmonics is a clever touch!

Mind? Peter, I would be thrilled! Thanks a lot for the encouragement! And of course ; piano accordion. Would love to hear it!

Posted by .