Giles Lehart Eb Flute for Sale

Giles Lehart Eb Flute for Sale

Hi I’m selling my Giles Lehart Eb Flute.

It is in perfect condition as you can see from the photos, it has only been played a handful of times when I bought it back in 2014. It has been stored away since then and I’m only reluctantly selling it now as I need the money.

Its very nice flute with great projection and lovely tone.
Lehart flutes are played by many top Irish and French Flute Players included Jean-Michel Veillon, Sylvain Barou and Michael McGoldrick (his first album is all on a Lehart). This flute is very nice and in perfect condition as you can see there isn’t even a mark at the mouth piece so you are getting a flute as Giles Lehart would deliver. I have included a photo of Jean-Michel playing a Lehart flute.

His current price for an Eb Blackwood flute is £750 pounds, I’m letting this go for £550 as I need the money quickly. It comes with a nice folding soft case to carry in.

Info regarding Giles Lehart.

Gilles LEHART is instrument maker in Trézélan ( Bégard ) in northern Brittany ( France ) since 1987.

He makes wooden flutes and Breton bag-pipes. He is also a famous music champion of Brittany 2010 biniou-bombarde players and seven times vice-champion of Brittany.

The flutes are made of African Blackwood (Dalbergia Melanoxylon), with copper rings, and have all a tuning slide in brass.

Photos

https://www.gumtree.com/p/wooden-flutes/giles-lehart-eb-irish-flute-for-sale/1348058250

They are noted for they’re beauty power and tone.

Posted by .

Re: Giles Lehart Eb Flute for Sale

Kess, I sent to You message.
Marin

I live in Belfast by the way and have sold here chiff and fipple and on gumtree. Flutes made by Olwell, Grinter, Morvan and Watson which I bought when I had plenty of money:)

Posted by .

Sold!

Posted by .