Martin Hayes, Emily Smith, and Máirtín de Cógáin on IMS Podcast

Martin Hayes, Emily Smith, and Máirtín de Cógáin on IMS Podcast

I have used TheSession as a tune resource for years. And my husband Matt has posted comments (and even news about my ITM projects) in the past. But this is my first post, and I’m plugging my newest episode of the Irish Music Stories podcast:
https://shannonheatonmusic.com/episode-34-fairy-forts-and-changelings/

I’ll admit that I am reticent to self promote. While I do perform and share podcasts and videos with my name/voice all over ‘em, I’m still a bit uncomfortable about putting myself out there.

But 34 episodes into my Irish Music Stories podcast, I realize that this project is bigger than my own self esteem issues and hang ups. So maybe by sharing, it will bring these lovely stories from Martin Hayes, Emily Smith, and Máirtín de Cógáin to a few more listeners.

Re: Martin Hayes, Emily Smith, and Máirtín de Cógáin on IMS Podcast

excellent, I shall have a listen when I have time. Seasonal, with Samhain coming up, All Hallows, Dia de los Muertos, whatever you wish to call it. I dislike the H————een word that has come to mean supermarket plastic tat and oversize pumpkins……………

Lovely stuff

Congratulations Shannon - just listened to Episode 32. Excellent content with Len Graham, solid program structure and, most importantly, very enjoyable… looking forward to listening to other podcasts in your series. I have shared your program information with our FB session group.

Thank you, Shannon, for making all this content available. I also very much like your tune of the month videos. Your approach to playing and teaching music is inspiring.

Adding to the chorus of thanks for this podcast! It’s so thoughtfully done and I always learn something.

Awesome stuff! Great musicians!