Finding my own sets

Finding my own sets

I understand that I should be able to access my own personally created sets on my personal profile. But they’re not there. Please help?

Janet

Re: Finding my own sets

You can, yes. Just go to ‘your profile’ and you’ll see your sets, tune settings and comments. Click on sets.

I can see how the link to your sets could be missed when it’s just one item in a list of links. I wonder if your sets should be called out separately, more like the tunebook button.

Then again, that might diminish the impact and findability of the tunebook button.

Tough choices!

But maybe I could style the link to sets in a subtly different way—bold, perhaps?

Posted by .

I wouldn’t mind having another button, beside the one used for tunes. Something like.

| TUNEBOOK | xxx tunes | SETS | yyy sets

If you could add a sets download button similar to the tune book abc download it would be magic ?
Would also to good to be able to just print the set list of tune names or export to excel or word just to use as a printed paper list aid memoir for ssssions ?

Posted by .

I’ve updated the display of profile pages. The link to your sets now shows up as a button, similar to the link to your tunebook.