I phone 10R problem with Tunepal

I phone 10R problem with Tunepal

So I upgraded Phones from I phone 6 to a I phone 10 / Tunepal work great on the 6 except I couldn’t play tunes through Bluetooth speaker / the I phone 10 has the same problem and a few more with switching back and forth from tune list to a tune only by closing Tunepal and reopen after every change in tool bar and back to former page arrow / not very good for a music app / I just messed around with Turning off the microphone in Tunepal and what do you know the control problem went away / I can change back and forth like it’s ment to work / Bluetooth still has a bug but I can work with this now

Re: I phone 10R problem with Tunepal

Contact the développer, he’s very reactive and he stands behind his app.

What’s the best way to contact

PM sent to you Mike.

I don’t know if this is what’s going on here, but I recently upgraded to iOS13 on both my ohone and iPad. I’ve noticed ever since then that every single app that uses sound asks for permission to use bluetooth. Well, every app except Tunepal. He may need to add that option in for iOS 13. Are you on iOS 13?

DavidT,

Can you send me contact info for TunePal as well? I’ve been struggling with it for two years. First it ID’d every tune as a strathspey, and with only 40% confidence. Now it "quits" when I try to open it. I’ve removed and installed several times, and I’ve sent feed-back through the ap many times with no response.

Thanks!