Looking to buy a Copeland tin whistle, preferably in key of D or a tunable one

Looking to buy a Copeland tin whistle, preferably in key of D or a tunable one

Hey guys, I’ve been looking for a Copeland tin whistle and am hoping I can find one for sale here. I know they are valuable and rare but I am hoping I can find someone willing to part with one and share the beauty of Mr Copeland’s work.

Re: Looking to buy a Copeland tin whistle, preferably in key of D or a tunable one

Hi, Michael. Just so you know, I sold one over five years ago for $300 and saw one some time later going for six hundred. They are superb and I sincerely wish you luck. Welcome to the board!

Posted by .

Re: Looking to buy a Copeland tin whistle, preferably in key of D or a tunable one

I have a low D brass tunable tapered one that needs repair. Ding on fipple corner needs straightened. Tuning part of fipple needs straightened. Could send pictures.

Good timing maybe!

thanks amicksmith but not in the market for a low D at the moment

Hi Michael, my wife has a Copeland D whistle that she is willing to sell. Please send your contact info so we can discuss.