Anyone recognise this reel?

Anyone recognise this reel?

K:Edor
AdcA BE^GA|Bdef g2fe|fdd2 Add2|1 (3fga fe dBAF:|2 (3BcB AF E3|

Learned from a friend who got it from a LiveIreland recording, no name of course, almost certainly a recent composition. I have searched the database here and the web for string matches and found none. Thanks in advance for any clues.

Re: Anyone recognise this reel?

Are you the same person who posts those very helpful videos on YouTube? I wondered as it is not a common name, pity you are so far away I would be pestering you for lessons. I am afraid I made a nuisance of myself when I was playing full time in a band touring round South Africa in the 70’s, every new town we went to I hunted down fiddle played phoned them up and invited myself round. They were all very gracious and I picked up some great tunes. I was a furniture maker and unfortunately had an argument with a fast rotating blade, still have my fingers and redesigned some chords so I can play guitar and Mandolin but not I am sad to the fiddle so my wife bought me a bc button box which I am struggling to play. Hope you find the title to your tune.

Re: Anyone recognise this reel?

Guilty as charged! Barrie, I have replied to you by private message, which is a handy feature of this site (click "Your profile" to view it). Best, Steve.