Irish Anthem Collaboration; Fiddler/Uileann Pipes

Irish Anthem Collaboration; Fiddler/Uileann Pipes

As a visual artist this is my first foray into music. Please check the link to get a feel of where the song is at. It’s a rugby anthem for Ireland ‘Ireland by the Grace of God’ and I would dearly love some pipes and fiddle on it to further the epic nature of the track. Looking for someone with access to or has recording capabilities. It’s been a no budgeter yet I will have it finished professionally. I have already finished a professional video for it (not the link below) and will do the necessary marketing to get it out there. If it is a project that excites you please let me know. Thank you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6Fj4N4Wzl8

Re: Irish Anthem Collaboration; Fiddler/Uileann Pipes

Hi, welcome to the session, how do intend using the fiddle and Uillean Pipes,would you be using vocals and percussion.

Yes I have recorded the percussion and vocals and want to marry the fiddle and pipes to it. Irish college in summer in Clare we used to have a ceili every night… swinging each other around. Would love to have that in this track.. if only just to feel it and accomplish marring it in there.. would love it. Goosebumps.

Visually the sound as a whirl… musically and in Trad (majestically) it’s the rapid moving up and down with the notes/cords as far as I can tell.