Have abc notation, please help identify the tune in this video "Visit Scotland: Grain to Glass".

Have abc notation, please help identify the tune in this video "Visit Scotland: Grain to Glass".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNe4ZRFx9oY

This video features a 3-tune set of "________"/Neil Gow’s Lament on the death of his second wife/Huntingtone Castle followed by the credited tune "North" by Mike Vass. Isn’t is gorgeous? I’d love full music and chords so I can make people play it with me ๐Ÿ˜‰.
MYSTERY FIRST TUNE: I have searched all the ways I know how: enter abc notation into Google, search every result, reverse engineer, search adjacent tunes for sets, search "E min" waltzes, "Scottish slow airs"…
I. Am. Stumped.
Is it usually in a different key? I have no idea!
I’d just love to know the performer or recording! PLEASE HELP ME ๐Ÿ˜€
This is the abc notation:

X: 1
T: Visit Scotland Grain to Glass
M: ยพ
L: 1/8
K: Emin
|E3 FE2 | B3 cd2 | A3 FD2 | A2 F3D | E3 FE2 | B3 cd2 | f2 e2 ^d2 | e4 z2 |
E3 FE2 | B3 cd2 | A3 FD2 | A2 F3D | E3 FE2 | B3 cd2 | A F3 D2 | E4 B,2 |
E3 FE2 | B3 cd2 | A3 FD2 | A3 FD2 | E3 FE2 | B3 cd2 | A F3 D2 | E4 B2 |
e3 fe2 | g3 fe2 | d3 BG2 | A3 FD2 | e3 fe2 | g3 fe2 | ^d B3 ^d2 | E4 B2 |
e3 fe2 | g3 fe2 | d3 BG2 | A3 FD2 | E3 FE2 | B3 cd2 | A F3 D2 | E6 |

Eternal Gratitude for any help at all — thank you!

Re: Have abc notation, please help identify the tune in this video "Visit Scotland: Grain to Glass".

It’s The Arran Boat Song, Skipp22.

Re: Have abc notation, please help identify the tune in this video "Visit Scotland: Grain to Glass".

I know you’ve got the tune now - but in case you’re stuck like this again in the future you may wish to use "FolkFriend", a free online tune search app (disclaimer: it’s my own project and there’s a few threads already here about it).

Folkfriend was able to recognise the tune correctly from the video even with the narrator talking over the music, and was also able to get it just from the first four seconds of the video! You can download it free at folkfriend.app if you’re interested ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you kindly, gentlemen!!! ๐Ÿ˜€
I am so grateful for this site and its lovely members!