A keyboard layout for McBride 2 Row b/c button Accordion

A keyboard layout for McBride 2 Row b/c button Accordion

Hi Everyone
I recently Bought a McBride 2 Row b/c Button Accordion. I am at a great loss as I don’t know what the keyboard layout for this model accordion is. I would be grateful for any help with finding the right keyboard layout for this box. There are so many 21 button layouts That Are out there. I don’t know which is the right keyboard layout for me.
God Bless you all and stay safe
Regards
Catherine

Re: A keyboard layout for McBride 2 Row b/c button Accordion

As sold by Waltons? I don’t see anything to suggest it’s an unusual layout so this should be the treble end.
http://forum.melodeon.net/files/site/BC21tradbass.gif
There are other B/C bass layouts on that site.
Good luck with your new box.

TomB-R
Many thanks for that very helpful information.I saw that keyboard layout for B/C box but there were so many different layouts for the same box I was not sure. Your right I bought it in Walton’s Music in Blanchardstown
Thank you again
Have A Lovely Weekend
Catherine

Catherine, if there are differences they are usually only at the very ends of each row and usually only a worry for more advanced players. If unsure, you can download a free tuner app to your phone which should dispel any doubts.

Posted by .

Hi Calum
Thank you so very much for that Very encouraging and helpful information I will try to download that app on my phone ASAP
Many Thanks Calum and stay safe