Every cloud has a ….

Every cloud has a ….

It doesn’t get much better than this https://fb.watch/4iaCCzdCmN/
I guess we have Covid to thank for giving us exposure to some exceptional music during the last 12 months….

Re: Every cloud has a ….

Moving?

Hi Theirlandais
I looked at your link and nice music that it is, something threw me and I didn’t connect…
Does she play left handed now?

All the best
Brian x

she’s got lots of talent, but there are limits, it’s just facebook or the phone switching the video…

Oh thanks!
Not the most computer literate person here.
As I mentioned above, I thought that there had been an unexpected, unannounced change.
Whatever, I certainly like the music, it has nice enough lift

All the best
Brian x

Thanks Theirlandais.
Lovely playing indeed . (Not that being Mary MacNamara’s daughter would have anything to do with it.)

Unless she swapped over just for that video 😉 Sorcha seems to normally play with the bow in her right hand.

"Does she play left handed now?"

Note that the guitarist is also playing left handed. How likely would that be? It’s not impossible of course - birds of a feather… I was looking to see if I could find any writing in the room, which would have confirmed it, but all I could find was the logo on the guitar’s headstock, which I couldn’t make out.

Left-handed or right-handed, it’s beautiful music.

Most likely a mirrored video. Jakob plays right-handed in other videos.

Great music played beautifully. Thank you for sharing, makes me smile from the opening part

Yes, every cloud has a silver lining. I’ve been getting more familiar with Irish cds I’ve not played recently eg FEARGAL SCAHILL : "Wayfaring". A benefit of staying at home more.