Tune name help please

Tune name help please

Hello all. I ran across this tune on an old CD I had collected some favorites onto a while ago, but I no longer have the tune titles. It was originally five half-steps higher but I have transcribed it down to be easier to play on the tenor guitar/banjo. I used a tab software that converts to ABC…so please forgive the ABC notation if it’s not exactly correct. I’m also not sure of the KEY. Might anyone be able to tell me the name from this effort to transcribe it? I don’t think it’s a reel, but I’m really not sure. What kind of tune is it? Thanks in advance for looking:

X:1
T:Unknown Title
C:
N:
L:1/8
Q:
M:4/4
K:G
|: GF GE AB cA | GE CE G2 AG | =FE DF ED CE | DG GA G2 E=F |
GG GE AB cA | GE CE GA Bc | AB cd Bc de |1 c2 cB c2 E=F :|2 c2 cB c2 cd
|: eA dA cA Bd | dc Bc A2 Ac | BE ^GB ed cB | cd Bc AB cd |
eA dA cA Bd | dc Bc A2 Ac | Bc de =fd Bd |1 c2 cB c2 cd :|2 c2 cB c2 z/E=F/ |

Re: Tune name help please

The key you have it in is C major and I think it’s either a reel or a hornpipe. There are parts of it which seem familiar to me, but I can’t immediately place it. Maybe "The Smell of the Bog"? https://thesession.org/tunes/5905

Re: Tune name help please

Thanks Nigel. That’s it! I saw by your link that it’s also called the The New Saratoga. I then (re)found it on the recording by Na Rosai where it’s called The Saratoga Hornpipe. Thanks also for the key correction.