Find this tune!

Find this tune!

Hi, I’m searching for a tune… I forgot the name and the exact melody, but it is on this site somewhere. It has an Irish name, I think meaning something like “Away from my window”, but I couldn’t find it under this title. I think it’s a waltz or a slow air or something. I’m sorry, I know, this is really vague, but maybe someone knows it. It has kind of a pretty melody 🙂
Thanks!

Re: Find this tune!

It wouldn’t be ‘Pull down the Blind’?

AskeaRambler: No, sorry, but thank you!
Bazza: Thank you, this has also a nice melody, but the tune I am looking for is more in the minor area, I think.
Johnny Jay: Yes, the first song sounds a bit more in the right direction, but it was some kind of harp tune, I believe. I don’t know if there were lyrics anymore, but if do, then they would most likely be in Irish. I believe it was played/sung by a woman (at least on the recording that I found on this site). And an old favourite song if Bob Dylan, thanks ;)

https://thesession.org/tunes/20483
I can’t believe it - I was searching and searching, and now I found it… I use this site now for so long and just don’t get it sometimes… I did a search, and just typed “window ” in the box, and now it worked 🙂
But thank you all!

Well done. It sometimes needs a few attempts with different permutations.
Nice tune.

Aye. Sometimes less is more…