How mighty was the Crack?

How mighty was the Crack?

Having lost my computer to a ‘crash and burn’ back in December,
I have been away from the Session for the past several months, but am back once again.

While suffering offline, I kept wondering how the Mighty Crack
Album was coming. Is it completed? How do I get a copy? etc…
Any updates?

Scotty

Re: How mighty was the Crack?

SCOTTY! Woohoo! How have you been, you dog you? Pleased to have you back. 🙂

Kerri should be getting the final tracks in the next week to work on, if everyone comes through. (Everyone got desperately busy.) Stay tuned for more news on that.

So…what’s been up with you!?

Zina

Once I get the final tracks, give me about a month to procrastinate before I finally slap the thing together. Some time in July is my target, just so you know.

Did you get my tracks?

g

Hey Zina.. you really know how to make a person feel wonderful!
Thanks.

I got a job back in November, a real job, a day job (sob, sob), but
it is going well. Then my computer finally got fed up with me, and the hard drive left for good. I am still trying to figure out how this new thing is supposed to work (XP), can’t seem to configure hotmail… but will work it out over the next few days. Have been doing lots of fiddling, (not as much as before), but my fiddling seems to be improving none-the-less. I am enjoying it more, now, than I have in a long time, perhaps because, I am taking time to ‘fiddle for myself’, spending time with the obscure old tunes
that I love to play, rather than just working up tunes for others.

Thought of you all the while, wondering how you were doing, which ethnomusicologist was ‘slag of the week’, etc. As soon as I get the e-mail thing worked out, I will be scottythefiddler@hotmail.com again.

Fiddleronvermouth; great to hear the project is still on track. Let me know when and where to send the ‘cash’, and I’ll take 2 copies.

Still technologically ilitterritt
Scotty

Yes, someone came on and let us know that you were incognito for the nonce — I was pleased to hear that you weren’t lying dead by the side of the road or something (I’m a worrier!).

Sorry to hear about the advent of the day job, but pleased to hear that it has it’s positive sides! Let me know when you’ve got your e-mail back again.

Zina