What do you have in your case?
What do you have in your case - apart from your instrument(s)?
My fiddle case is running a bit light at the moment, but it still has the following:
* Nail clippers
* Strepsils (for sore throats due to talking too much)
* Diocalm (for dodgy stomachs etc)
* Solpadeine (the stuff you don’t seem to be able to get in the States - has codeine, paracetamol, caffeine and it fizzes too so must have salt)
* Spare strings (tho mine never seem to break)
* Spare rosin (cos I keep losing it when I’m drunk)
* Piano wire (for repairing fiddle case hinges etc … and no, I haven’t got anything to cut it with, but I play with people who do)
* A letter I forgot to post - damn!
I guess this shows I’m a bit of a hypochondriac … or I play with them. What do the contents of your case say about you? 🙂