Wats going on????

Wats going on????

After spending ages typing out set lists for 2 recordings id submitted i was more than slightly to find that theyr a complete mess. Theres loads of random stuff like ‘warning 173’ and ‘empty delimiter’, i know im bit dim ( may or may not have just failed Higher maths for the second time) but im guessing this isnt meant to happen. Just wondered wats going on.

Re: Wats going on????

hey wackadack (what a peculiar name…but no need to give its origins)!! my submission for a cd was the same. dunno whats gona wrong!. weird stuff

I’ve got the odd error message about a wrong cookie length, or something. Do you think my computer’s on about Oreo cookies?!

Jonathan.

hiya, Ive noticed in the tunes section when you try to look at the new comments by pressing the links it takes you all over the shop…..weird 😉

Posted by .

Yeah, all very odd, noticed that when you look at some of the new tunes they arent written up properly as dots.
Hey *weescottishfiddler*, dont slag my name, its damn cool, brings back memories, hehehehe.
Wackidooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

When I saw that "Wackidooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" it reminded me of being in the rockies and first screeching out (learning) tunes, going out back and practicing near the tracks. the good old days……………….

Thanks to all of you for your combinded knowledge experience and humor…..

do wacka do wacka do wacka do wacka {repeat refrain}

How come you always manage to get an irrelevant Wackidoo reference in ?

I mean how is that relevant to cookies ? and stuff ?

The word of wackidoo just has to b spread. May wackidoo b with you.

Ok Ok, I gotta ask, What’s Wackidoo? (Some how I feel a "If ya don’t know, don’t ask" coming back),,,,,,,,

But I want to know,,

For some wackidoo is a cult…..but for others its a religion!

All I can say is,,,,,, carry on!

It all started last October with a particularly memorable week long music course called Blazin in Beauly………

wackidoo to you too lyns!! may wackidoo be with. bring back beauly this year!! you ebtter get up for the friday night!! or wackidoo might die! its been over a month!!!!!!!!X
;)

i’l make sure that wackidoo lives on, dont u worry.