Festival in France

Festival in France

Hey,
I’m going to the Trad Festival in Saint Jean-du-Garde (France) next month.
Anyone joining in ??. It’s the last weekend of March (Easter).
Visit the web site for more details:
http://www.croc-notes.com/boulegintro.htm

Re: Festival in France

Any other good festivals in France coming up?

Fair play to you toni!
I have a contact that sets up alot of these gigs up in France - He is one of the best bouzouki/ singers I’ve seen in a while….
maybe he has something to do with it…send me a mail if ya want details.
Did I tell you I got a flute!!!
S

What !! Jaysus, you’ll become the perfect ochestra-man !
Do you have enough time to play all the weapons of mass destruction your accumulating??? 🙂

I certainly dont toni!!!

But a certain American piper we knew in Barcelona is talking about sending me over a set od pipes - what next eh!!!!

Toni this looks interesting. The website doesn’t give much away though. What’s the story with accommodation down there? Is the festival a combination of gigs, workshops and sessions? That’s the impression I get.

Cheers!

Conán

Oh Conan,

I don’t really know, but I’ll try to find out. I friend of mine has gone for the last two years and has a good relationship with the organizers. That’s why I don’t have to worry about it. But I’ll ask and ket you know asap.

Stefan, do you keep contact with Alex?? I meant to write to him but I’m a lazy b@#€*d. How is he keeping??

Conan, by coincidence I just got an e-mail from my friend with details about the festival. I’ll forwarded to you through ‘The session’ e-mail.

Hey thanks for that Toni! It ‘s a lot more detailed. Hope to see you there.

Cheers

Conán