not a music instrument - but: made in ireland

not a music instrument - but: made in ireland

my cts needs a knife within next ten weeks. meanwhile I got a wrist brace / must wear it most day&night time. The damned thing is …. "Made in Ireland" (http://www.bsn-medical.com/cb_product.asp?Product_Id=61) … another good thing about it: I´m able to play fiddle with this wrist brace on (only pinky does not hit every note).

Re: not a music instrument - but: made in ireland

Wow, that thing looks scary. I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you. If it hurts, you can drink some pints of beer - made in Ireland.

Viele Grüße aus Rheinland-Pfalz nach Bayern!!

Sorry to hear about the surgery you mentioned in your previous discussion? Sorry to hear of someone struggling with this to play good music. Best Wishes!

I can’t imagine how you can play with that thing on. I wore one for almost a year and could’t even hold the fiddle properly. Fortunately I didn’t need surgery.
You must truly be a trooper!
Hope all goes well with your surgery.

Mary

Sorry to hear it, Crannog. Best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery!

Other things made in Ireland ( or at least sold in Ireland ) must include almost anything purporting to be musical but including decoration of shamrocks, harps, or trying to look like a Guiness pint ! A friend of mine will insist on bringing this "Guiness" whistle to a session, and it’s sooooooo off-key it’s painful.
And she did her music degree in Dublin too, where you have to learn a traditional instrument as part of the course. She chose the bodrhan, and I’ve never heard her play one. At least her keyboard skills are excellent, as they should be.n