Last Night’s Fun

Last Night’s Fun

More original than ‘Queen’s Traditional Group’ again I thought…… and the name of the concert

In previous postings i have mentioned the Queen’s trad group and this is more of the same :P.

The concert is set. Monday, 14th March 7.30 p.m.

very scary indeed.

Hope anyone who can, will come along. admission is free and it will (hopefully) be a good concert. if not you’ll only have missed an episode of corrie to come to it so no big loss eh?!

see you there!!

mary

Re: Last Night’s Fun

It’s a small world, but I wouldn’t head out to this concert unless I had some idea where it was.

sorry i assumed i’d already mentioned it. d’oh!

The concerts in the Harty Room in the School of Music at Queen’s University in Belfast.

Gary, you’ll be travelling some way!

What is the line up and have you asked Ciaran for use of his copyrighted book title? 🙂

good luck with the concert. It’s good to see you’ve got the trad group up and running. Wont make it to the concert unfortunately, but you should try and get to one of the sessions this weekend in Red Devil (fall’s road). you might manage to push the word about the concert at one of the many sessions over this weekend. There will be a lot of people about for the Feile.

Lara

actually ciaran is coming to the concert as far as i know. i’ll ask him there… :OP