South Carolina

South Carolina

hey everyone,

was just wondering if anyone was in the south carolina region and could let me know about sessions or bars where there is irish music. i am studying over there next year and was curious!

mary

Re: South Carolina

Well, I found the session-list here to be very handy when I moved to Chicago. There’s only one listing for SC that turned up when I searched, and they imply that’s the only one in the area, but if you go to this one the people can tell you more.

https://thesession.org/sessions/185

Of course, you were wanting to know what you were getting into before you landed in the area, and that I totally can’t help you with. Good luck!

Ah Mary!

I was looking forward to turning up to some of your QUB events next year. Ah well, good luck stateside anyway!

John.

thanks for that link and cheers steve for getting in touch with me! i am going to study business for a year in SC. the traditional group at queens will live on though!! mairead and co will keep doing a great job. we just had our second public performance but i think that will be it until next year. john come along and bring your fiddle so she doesn’t feel left out!
mary