Can’t be bothered with this ABC stuff

Can’t be bothered with this ABC stuff

I’ve got some crackers in PDF format
how can I submit these

Posted .

Re: Can’t be bothered with this ABC stuff

you’ll have to find someone who can be bothered with the ABC stuff, to translate your PDFs to ABC…

i’ll do it… it’s summer, i’m too young to work and have nothing to do.
Send the PDFs there(one or 2 at a time… please) and i’ll put them up fer ya

hey Pibroch… where in Canada are ya?

Wow. I thought they were in the process of getting rid of their fiddlers up there in Hamilton? 🙂

Zina

You ever stop by the Lionshead?

you’re 14 aren’t you… I suppose that doesn’t apply. I was a barmaid there for a brief time.

Not a fiddler…

i play the highland pipes and whistle… they’re not coming after me until august.
Apparently I can get into the Lionshead if i tell them i’m here for the session… something with an x on my hand so i can’t buy drinks?? i don’t understand it completely. It doesn’t help that i heard it from someone who heard it from someone who heard it from some guy at the lionshead… but oh well.
Catch ya later
mark

oh yeah, i just remembered, i am starting to pick up some tunes on the fiddle… us musically inclined young people (or maybe it’s just me??) have this uncanny ability to pick things up incredibly easily… ie. for you piano folks out there, it’s like playing the Rach 3 by sight. hahahaha… I also play the flute (the silver ones, the ones in classical bands) and today, as a summer project, i picked up our acoustic guitar and started playing with help from acousticguitar.com . Anyways, my caffiene high from too much coffee at pipes practice is starting to wear off… searai(fada… heh) if you’re ever down in hamilton give me an email and we can work something out? could be fun.
-mark

You mean Hamilton doesn’t allow fiddlers but DOES allow pipers? The mind boggles. *grin* We’ve at least two other people from Hamilton on this list, Mark, hopefully they’ll get hold of you. Try taking a look at the BureauRats thread a bit back to find them. 🙂

Zina

ya… down there a fair bit. used to session with the ones in the lionshead on tuesdays when I wasn’t working. Haven’t been to that in months now. The Quinn’s usually down there - & I think I know scottythefiddler too from there. I wish when I was 14 I had that much musical ambition. (although I guess I’m not that much older… so there’s still hope.) I play guitar, whistle, bodhr

speaking of stupid (by)laws… while you’re all making fun of Hamilton, you’ve forgotten about what’s happening down south… banning the pledge of allegiance? that’s just insane. Seara

Pledge of Allegiance

Pib — banning the Pledge of Allegiance as it’s currently rendered isn’t insane in a country that supposedly guarantees religious freedom. Moreover, NOBODY in the press nor in the White House seems to have mentioned that the "under God" bit was inserted in the 1950s because it was thought that Communists wouldn’t be willing to say that. (Amazing how primitively some people think, isn’t it?) Removing "under God" and restoring the Pledge to its original text would make it fine.

Obligatory session content: I lived in Los Angeles for six years, until around Christmas, and am delighted to be back in Toronto—there are sessions available every night of the week. Seara