The Composium 2005 CD…

Re: The Composium 2005 CD…

What, no clips? 🙁

le cheque, c’est dans le courrier

well, it will be once the bank gives it to me, so this week hopefully.

nice one, Kerri.

Posted by .

Well done Kerri,
great to see its come together!!!
congrats

Great job Kerri! And great idea in the first place. There must be thousands of budding composers out there looking for a similar outlet.

tell them to move to Montreal. I’m going to do another one next year.

Thanks for the kind words, guys.

Sounds cool, count me in as a buyer.

Posted by .

Kerri,

After getting and listening to my copy all I can say is WOW! This is top notch stuff. Congratulations on the great work to all involved! Looks like I may need another copy as a friend has already spirited mine off to New York for listening on the drive to East Durham.

OK - I went on holiday there for a bit but I’m ready to get back to it. Delighted to hear you like it.

Here’s an update - I was sold out for a while there and guiltily sitting on a few of your checks, but I’ve just picked up another batch from the printer (free of bunged-up liner notes this time, uh… nearly) and gone straight to the post office to mail them off, air. Michele, Fergal, Mike, and Matt, I’ll try to send you a email in case you miss this (although it makes no sense to post a message for you here in case you miss this message… um, well, moving right along).

I hope those of you who’ve got yours already are enjoying them immensely, maybe picking up a tune or two. (I highly recommend track 9, snicker snicker).

http://www.composium.uni.cc

Yea! I’ve been watching my mailbox with big sad, weepy eyes….sniff…no Composium CD.

On the other hand, I’m glad that they were in such demand!

I’m so very sorry - mea culpa, mea culpa, flog flog. I should have written you to let you know the situation, but I was in “any day now” mode for over 2 weeks! (My own fault, of course…)