Texas Sessions?

Texas Sessions?

Hey - I’ll be in San Antonio this Saturday through Tuesday. I’ll be in the Houston vicinity from Wendesday through Saturday. Any chance that I can catch a session with some of you?

Re: Texas Sessions?

Hi -
You’ll miss the Thursday night session in San Antonio (at a place called the Brew Moon Pub on Blanco Road - in case you end up having to stay in S.A. a bit longer). However, if you have some way of getting to Austin, there is a good session Sunday afternoons at a place called B.D. Riley’s (on Sixth Street). Not sure of the exact time but it is on the web….. Can’t help you with Houston but good luck!
Have Fun!

Posted by .

Keep heading South to the Mexican border, turn right just before the bridge and we can jam a little in McAllen any time you’re touring the Lone Star state. Tom Hudson

Thank you so much Molly - I appreciate the heads up.

Tom - I remember you well from the fiddle forum. Good to see you. Thanks for the invite. If the occasion is ever right - I’ll make sure I come see ya.

Mark

Here in the Houston area, we have a Wednesday session at McGonigal’s Mucky Duck at about 8pm, a Sunday session at a place called the Harp, and Galveston Island on Thursdays at Fitzpatrick’s starting around 8. Not sure about the Galveston session, but the two Houston sessions are still active. I have links on my home page at http://www.geocities.com/dulciguy/dulcipage.html