just a quick hello

just a quick hello

hi - I just stumbled on this site by accident, and it looks like a great find. Thought I’d say a quick hello before rootling around - look forward to meeting you all and finding (maybe bringing) some great tunes …

shanakie

Re: just a quick hello

Hi Shanakie

Not been here long myself but this is a great place for tunes, entertainment and a good laugh sometimes. Welcome.

Hi!

Posted by .

Jim, you’re a poet!

Posted by .

I stumbled here in August, and feel right at home. I’ve learned a lot and you will, too. You can ask about nearly anything (except session etiquette.)

Hey Greg, put that big ‘Wooden Spoon’ away!

………..oh yeah, almost forgot - HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Did you get the idea for your name from that great song, oh what was it called, you know, one of those brilliant songs, England’s finest trad singer ever, Nic Jones, recorded - aye, that’s it - ‘Shanakie Gordon’ 🙂

No, you’ve got the name wrong - it’s a political song. That’s right, ‘Anarchy Gordon’.

Touche!

No doubt you have read:
The Man who Shot Anarchy Gordon by Ray Davis?

Shanakie did you mention noddling by any chance?
No well ……………..

That shoudl have been noodling but Ive had too many red wines.

Wasn’t it Annakin Skywalker Gordon?

Posted by .

Shoudl=should

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha - I’m laughing already, just at the very thought of the wonderful humour to come…………………

"you just wait"

- I’m waiting!

Have you noticed how, just when things start getting heated, someone always suddenly remembers they have to rush off to do something important, like a doctor or dentists’ appointment, or for a hair wash, or a pedicure, or a wig sizing, or ar*e lipo-suction session, or most far fetched of the lot - a singing workshop in Kinvara!

Have a good one Trevor & please say a BIG HELLO to Joe & Fiona Stewart from me!