Bodhran lessons available in Sydney.

Bodhran lessons available in Sydney.

Hi there. Just a quick note to let anyone in Sydney Australia know that I am offering Bodhran lessons to anyone who is interested. I have recently returned from Ireland and I’m looking to pick up some students. I am an experienced player and have taught percussion to people of all ages and abilities. So if anyone is interested drop me a line through the site.

Cheers,
Ben McAtamney.

Re: Bodhran lessons available in Sydney.

Can anyone from anywhere else in the world go to sydney too?

Posted .

I thought you MIGHT just respond to that Michael :)

Hi Ben.
Good luck with finding punters.
Do you know of anyone who plays Irish flute in Sydney and would offer lessons?

Posted by .

Hmm, we did have a really good one in Sydney but he has just moved to Melbourne.I can’t think of anyone else in Sydney who offers flute lessons. Advice listen to all the Kevin Crawford and Mike McGolderick you possibley can. Pity you dont play the fiddle - there are a few of them about:)

Posted by .

Hi Beebs. Should be in bed because it’s 1am but I had to write an urgent e-mail to someone. Say hi to Cors. ‘Night.

I thought Michael would be looking for bodhran lessons in Dubai. :-)

Hi Dowsie - obviously that urgent email was not for me! Hmph!

Posted by .

Hi Ben
Where are you based in Sydney? I’ve been thinking about having some lessons on the Bodhran (complete beginner though). How much do you charge?

I happened upon this discussion by chance. I’m looking for an Irish flute teacher in Melbourne and I see you are saying there’s a good one recently moved here. Would you mind giving me his name?
Thanks!

Hi Ben
I am looking to get some bodhran lessons. I have been playing for a little while but want to really improve.
Hopefully you can help me out.
Cheers