paolo soprani for sale

paolo soprani for sale

hello i have an old grey paolo soprani for sale.the box is in good condition.its tuned BC .its a 3 vice and plays well.

Re: paolo soprani for sale

The pace of modern life is out of control. Just 19 days ago you were looking to buy an old grey 3 or 4 voice Paolo Soprani. How long before people start making their living as day traders in accordions? Is there an options market on banjos? Is there a website providing live streaming quotes on instrument trade prices?

hey
you no 4 years i was saving for a paolo soprani…it was my dream
now i have a cairdin and i love it…but i no many many a person on the look for a paolo
so can u name your price
and also the age of the box
why are you selling?
i recon even now if i had a paolo id never sell it..the sound is soo smooth

its a light grey im looking for 4000 euros.i would say its about a 1952.

I have decided to sell my Paolo. It is a red Elite II (the one with nine couplers). It is BC and is in excellent condition. It is less than twenty years old and has not been played much. I too now have a Cairdin. How about £600 and free delivery within mainland UK, £40 abroad? E-mail me. It will be going on Ebay shortly.

for anyone interested in my light grey you can contact me on 085-1597187

can you email me a photo, if you have it of the Grey Box

I suppose you all know that a company in Italy is now producing the Paolo Soprani. The difference is, of course, you can get hand made reeds in the new ones.
Stonecrusher