Added by Banjo ireland .
Clawhammer Banjo for Irish music?
Added by Kellie .
Is Your Brain Ready For Pure-Drop?
Added by Ergo .
How to stop ‘bubble popping sound’ when slurring on whistle from G to all closed for instance
Added by Arthur Gondolor .
How are Breton tunes distinct from Scottish or Irish tunes?
Added by CaitlinHutch .
Flute fingering third octave
Added by Beleragor .
US Source for ITM and STM CDs
Added by Tervs and Tunes .
Looking for session leader Burlington, Connecticut, US
Added by Derek Monahan .
Added by Bed bug .
Hans Bracker’s whistles
Added by AberfoyleChris .
- Is it safe to use earplugs when playing whistle? 22 replies
- Clawhammer Banjo for Irish music? 13 replies
- Cheap bouzouki intonation 13 replies
- Flute fingering third octave 8 replies
- How are Breton tunes distinct from Scottish or Irish tunes? 8 replies
- Re: Clawhammer Banjo for Irish music?
- Re: Tune name
Re: Tune name
Cooley's Reel. Video starts on the B part. more…Posted by .
Re: Is it safe to use earplugs when playing whistle?
I play the highland pipes at a much higher pressure than whistle could ever be and I normally use headphone style industrial ear protectors when practising inside - no problems. Also comparatively cheap. I also have ear plugs designed for playing musi... more…Posted by .
Name of the first tune more…Posted by .