Burns Night is once again upon us, and we have some exciting news to share with you: Burns Distilled will return this month as a live event at the famed McKittrick Hotel in New York City.
Join us on Tuesday, January 24th at 3pm or 7pm for an unforgettable experience:
· Poetry and storytelling from host, Burns performer, and Braveheart actor Andrew Weir
· A specially crafted welcome cocktail from Talisker
· A tasting of 4 Single Malt Scotch whiskies from Glenfiddich, Mortlach, Bruichladdich, and Laphroaig - led by expert brand ambassadors
· A delicious 3-course traditional supper crafted by The McKittrick Hotel’s Executive Chef, Pascal Le Seac’h
· The Burns Distilled band – featuring some of Broadway’s finest musicians: Steve Gibb (MD/Guitar), Caitlin Warbelow (Fiddle), Ben Power (small pipes/flute/whistle), and Chris Ranney (Piano, Accordion)
· Pipe Major Lorne Cousin – Madonna’s piper
· Songs - including new interpretations of Burns’ work – from jazz performer Andromeda Turre, Melinda Kirwin of the indie folk band Falls, and singer/songwriter Cherrye J. Davis
· Special guest appearances
· Parting gifts
Tickets are on sale now from The McKittrick Hotel’s box office for $135
Note: This event is strictly for guests 21+ only. Please drink responsibly.