The musicians on each track are:
1. Mary MacNamara
2. Mattie Ryan & Denis O’Callaghan
3. Eoghan O’Sullivan & Gerry Harrington
4. Micho Russell
5. Joe Bane
6. Andrew MacNamara & Johnny Moynihan
7. P.Joe Hayes, Francie Donnellan, Brendan Griffin & Martin Hayes
8. Kate Purcell
9. Joan Hanrahan, Dympna O’Sullivan & Doug Gibson
10. Martin Hayes & Denis Cahill
11. Helen Hayes
12. Pat O’Connor
13. Seamus Bugler
14. Kieran Hanrahan, Tommy Hayes & Pat Marsh
15. Vincent Griffin & Mary Corry
16. Seamus Begley & Jim Murray
17. Sean Tyrell
18. John Naughton
19. Tulla Ceili Band
The Dark Girl is a slide in D Major recorded by Julia Clifford. I don’t know if it’s in the database.
The Mountain Lark is the one that’s here also under the name Brendan McMahon’s https://thesession.org/tunes/7862/details.
I haven’t looked for P.Joe’s.
John Naughton’s is a reel in C Major that I don’t think is here.
Joe Bane’s is the Schottische in A Major https://thesession.org/tunes/1649.
The other titles refer to songs.
"The Dark Girl [ Dressed In Blue]"is a polka, not a slide.
Right you are. The track listing on the CD has the set mistakenly labeled as slides.
The Paddy Fahey jig on track 10 is https://thesession.org/tunes/2667
any way for those of us who didn’t make it to the festival to buy a copy?