Roaring Mary were Sara Nisenson (fiddle), Rob Greenway (flute, guitar), Tes Slominski (fiddle) and Paddy League (bodhran, mandolin, guitar, banjo, snare drum), and they hailed from Virginia, USA.
1) Alabama Rick’s was composed by Mike Dugger of Kansas City.
2) Exile Of Erin was composed by Tony “Sully” Sullivan.
5) The Happy A Jig is actually called “A Trip to Kilkenny” and was composed by John McCusker.
7) Up In The Rafters was composed by Aran Olwell.
8) Matthew’s Waltz was composed by Josephine Marsh.
9) Bras D’Or House was composed by Cape Breton Pipe Major A MacDonald.
Jenni’s Joy At Parting was composed by Paddy League.
10) Wild Horse Polka was composed by Sara Nisenson.
The album was released in 1999.