Velocipede: Self-Titled Album
Duo from Maine. Julia Plumb on fiddle, and Baron Collins-Hill on mandolin/tenor guitar.
They play at contra dances, concert halls, and so forth in the US. Looking at their albums, it seems they play Irish, Quebec, Scandinavian, American tunes, as well as, many of their own compositions.
Available on Bandcamp:
Tune composer information:
- The Bonnyvale Greenhouse/The Cat After Sausages/In The Bright And Silent Moments (Julia Plumb)
- Vänkärin Polska (Andy May)
- Little Nell (Tony Mates)
- Joie de Vivre (Mia Friedman)
- Valse des Poêles (Simon Riopel)
- The Birdhouse/On Common Ground (Baron Collins-Hill)
- The Field In The Forest (Adam Broome)
- Wigwam Polka (Andy De Jarlis)
- Reel à Robin (Claude Méthé)
The rest don’t have tune composers listed on their Bandcamp page. Perhaps the liner notes have more information.