1. Humours of Castlefin/Templehouse
2. Ash Plant/Black Haired Lass/Jenny Picking Cockles
3. Port na bPúcaí
4. Young Tom Ennis/Cooley’s Jig
5. Pure Drop/Chattering Magpie/Crowley’s Reel
6. New Custom House Reel
7. Gold Ring
8. Cooley’s Jig/Connachtman’s Rambles
9. Old Concertina Reel/Come West Along the Road
10. Ace and Deuce of Piping
11. Moving Bog/Green Groves of Erin
12. Paulf Halfpenny
13. Limerick Lassies/New-Mown Meadow
14. Humours of Drinagh/Trip to Athlone
15. Aisling Ghael
Limerick Lassies on track 13 is listed in the tune section as Noel Hill’s.
Good lively album. Hill and MacMahon make a good pairing I think. Just add in a banjo is all I say..!
Dan O’Connell’s pub in Knocknagree (GCnoc Na Grai) has closed down for good in October 2007.
Quite possibly the best ITM recording of all time, if you ask me. Simply brilliant in every way, and you’ve got to love the sound of the dancers as well.