The Llandoger Trow, Bristol, Bristol, EnglandAdded by Alex Horsley .
Wild Lark Books, Lubbock, Texas, USAAdded by Laura Flanagan .
Rosslyn Court, Margate, Kent, EnglandAdded by Una B .
Various Venues, Belgrade, Belgrade, SerbiaAdded by Marko Oklobdžija .
Mother Reilly’s, Rathmines, Dublin, IrelandAdded by Catríona Atkinson .
The Llandoger Trow
Trad Folk Session held on the 1st, 3rd and 5th Tuesdays of every month at the Llandoger Trow on King Street, BS1 4ERPosted by .
Re: Daniel O’Connell’s
Great little session here, small joint but good tunes well played by nice folks. They are very entertaining (and appreciated by the crowd) and as it turns out welcoming to stangers!!Posted by .
Re: The Bonnie Beastie (formerly The Red Lion)
Please note for this coming Sunday 4th June, there will be no trad session at the Beastie. Resuming next Sunday 11th June, 7pm……Posted by .
Re: United Reformed Church
Next session, 10th June.Posted by .
Re: Coach And Horses
Still going according to https://folkinoxford.co.uk/irish-session-wallingford-2nd-thursday.html.Posted by .
- Baltimore County Arts Guild Clubhouse. bookmarked the session at
- The Llandoger Trow. left a comment on the session at
- The Llandoger Trow. added the session at
- Daniel O’Connell’s. left a comment on the session at
- The Bonnie Beastie (formerly The Red Lion). left a comment on the session at